Blogger Jateng

Wedding Dresses Pasadena Top Review

OMG, guys! Have you seen these wedding dresses from Pasadena? They are totally off the chain! Like, seriously, I wouldn't be caught dead in some of these, but I have to admit they are pretty amazing.

Historic Wedding Dresses

Historic Wedding Dresses

Okay, first of all, can we just talk about how freaking gorgeous this picture is? I mean, look at those dresses! They are just begging to be worn down the aisle. No, but seriously, check out those old-school lace details and embroidered flowers. It's like something straight out of a Jane Austen novel. If I ever get married, I want to wear one of these. Just sayin'.

Pasadena 9063B Sample

Pasadena 9063B Sample

Okay, guys, let's talk about this dress. At first, I was like, "eh, it's okay." But then I noticed the neckline. That is not your typical "I'm getting married" neckline. That is a neckline that says "Hey, I'm a badass bride and I'm gonna rock this wedding"! And the lace pattern? Come on. It's like a work of art. I don't care if I have to sell a kidney to afford this dress, I NEED it in my life.

Outclass Collection of Wedding Dresses for Mother of the Bride

Outclass Collection of Wedding Dresses for Mother of the Bride

Okay, I know this one isn't a wedding dress, but can we talk about how amazing these dresses are for the mother of the bride? First of all, they're not your typical "I'm an old lady" dresses. These are chic and modern, with amazing embroidery and beading. I mean, seriously, I wouldn't mind wearing these myself! If my mom wore one of these dresses to my wedding, I would be so proud of her.

Pasadena Princess®

Pasadena Princess

Okay, guys, you know I had to save the best for last. This dress is the stuff fairytales are made of. I mean, LOOK AT IT. It's like a dream come true. I wouldn't be surprised if birds started landing on my shoulders and singing to me if I wore this dress. And the train? Oh, honey, the train. I could just imagine walking down the aisle and people tripping over themselves just to get a look at me in this dress. If I never get married, can someone please just buy me this dress to wear around the house? Please?

Pintucks: Vintage Bridal Gowns

Pintucks: Vintage Bridal Gowns

Okay, I know I said the last dress was the best, but this one might actually take the cake. This vintage bridal gown is giving me all the feels. The lace bodice, the tulle skirt, the cinched waist - it's like something out of my wildest dreams. I could see myself walking down the aisle in this dress and everyone just stopping and staring in awe. And the best part? It's vintage, so it's totally one-of-a-kind. If I ever find myself single and ready to mingle, I'm totally wearing this to my next date.

Custom Dresses

Custom Dresses

Okay, last but not least, we have the custom dresses from Connie Tao Designs. These dresses are custom made, so you know you're going to get something that fits like a glove and looks absolutely stunning. I mean, check out that embroidery and beading. It's like something straight off the runway. If I ever get married, I'm definitely going to Connie Tao Designs for my dress. And, honestly, even if I don't get married, I might just wear one of these dresses around the house. They're that amazing.

Okay, guys, I hope you enjoyed this little tour of wedding dresses from Pasadena. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling seriously inspired right now. Maybe it's time to start planning that wedding, even if I don't have a fiancé yet!

If you are looking for Pintucks: Vintage Bridal Gowns: on view at the Pasadena Historical Museum you've came to the right web. We have 10 Pics about Pintucks: Vintage Bridal Gowns: on view at the Pasadena Historical Museum like Pasadena Ballroom Wedding from The Special Day | Wedding gowns lace, Pin by * Anabell * on *Quinceañera* | Ball dresses, Halloween dress and also Pasadena_City_Hall_UCLA_Pre_Wedding-8111-psed | Pasadena city hall. Here it is:

Pintucks: Vintage Bridal Gowns: On View At The Pasadena Historical Museum

Pintucks: Vintage Bridal Gowns: on view at the Pasadena Historical Museum pintuckstyle.blogspot.com

gowns wedding bridal historical pasadena vintage dresses museum 1940 satin era gown august

Pin By * Anabell * On *Quinceañera* | Ball Dresses, Halloween Dress

Pin by * Anabell * on *Quinceañera* | Ball dresses, Halloween dress www.pinterest.com

dresses ball hall city pasadena quinceanera poses bride halloween photoshoot wedding

Pasadena_City_Hall_UCLA_Pre_Wedding-8111-psed | Pasadena City Hall

Pasadena_City_Hall_UCLA_Pre_Wedding-8111-psed | Pasadena city hall www.pinterest.com

hall pasadena

Pin On We're Getting Married

Pin on We're Getting Married www.pinterest.com

'I Do! I Do! Part II' In Pasadena Features Historic Wedding Dresses

'I Do! I Do! Part II' in Pasadena features historic wedding dresses www.latimes.com

Outclass Collection Of Wedding Dresses For Mother Of The Bride

Outclass Collection of Wedding Dresses for Mother of the Bride www.pinterest.com.mx

dresses cheri necklines groom bridesmaid allforfashiondesign theknot christinasfashion swipe

Pasadena Ballroom Wedding From The Special Day | Wedding Gowns Lace

Pasadena Ballroom Wedding from The Special Day | Wedding gowns lace www.pinterest.com

stylemepretty

Custom Dresses | Weddings And Specical Occasions | Connie Tao Designs

Custom Dresses | Weddings and Specical Occasions | Connie Tao Designs connietaodesigns.com

dresses wedding discover find

Pasadena 9063B Sample | Products | Wedding Dress Necklines, Wedding

Pasadena 9063B Sample | Products | Wedding dress necklines, Wedding www.pinterest.com

wedding dress visit sample

Pasadena Princess® | Beautiful Bride, Designer Wedding Gowns, Wedding

Pasadena Princess® | Beautiful bride, Designer wedding gowns, Wedding www.pinterest.com

pasadena

Outclass collection of wedding dresses for mother of the bride. 'i do! i do! part ii' in pasadena features historic wedding dresses. Dresses ball hall city pasadena quinceanera poses bride halloween photoshoot wedding


Post a Comment for "Wedding Dresses Pasadena Top Review"